Excellent opportunity for Store Manager based in Dungannon.
Stores Manager, permanent full-time position, attractive salary package available based on the successful candidates’ level of relevant experience
Edge Innovate NI Ltd. Is a highly successful business and we continue to grow. We are a global business with a global customer base.
Our continued success is mainly due to the high calibre of people we employee and we are always looking for skilled people to invest in.
Due to our continuous growth and success of our products, we are now recruiting for a Stores Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities (but not limited to)
- To supervise and control stores personnel to ensure an effective and efficient operation
- To manage the receipt, storage and issue of all raw materials
- To operate an accurate stock control system and investigate errors and queries
- Controls inventory using MRP system
- Maintain all areas within stores function including: return stock, racking inspections, production requests
- To work closely with Purchasing department prior to stock take to ensure stores area is fully prepped and organised. Stock take is accurate and precise.
- Stock checks/inspection of parts
- Supervise forklift operations
- Safeguard stores operations, employees and contents by consistently reviewing and monitoring H&S procedures
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Confident and have strong responsive interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Knowledge of inventory control, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Excellent knowledge of stores function and stock control disciplines
- An excellent problem solver and decision maker
- Sound knowledge and experience of MRP/ERP systems
- Possess strong computer skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Minimum of 2-3 years (or equivalent) stores experience in similar industry
- Previous management/supervisory experience of a small team within a similar industry
Please click on the link below to send us your cv.