Lydian care have been awarded a position on Southern Health and Social Care Trust. We are currently recruiting for experienced individuals to join our expanding team.
Lydian care are expanding. We are now recruiting for staff to join our team and work in the following sites
- Daisy Hill Hospital
- Craigavon Hospital
- Lurgan Hospital
- South Tyrone Hospital
Shift Patterns range from Ams, Pms, Long days, Twilight Shifts and Night shifts.
Lydian Care offer a fast track application process enabling you to get working asap. We offer competitve rates of pay, excellent incentive schemes, paid weekly, free uniform, sickness pay, free training and further professional development courses. There is also opportunities for Block bookings within your preferred ward.
Essential Criteria for Care Assistants:
· At least 6 months paid experience within a Nursing or Care environment
· Previous experience in providing competent care to patients
· Previous experience in a Clinic, Hospital or Nursing Home setting
. Valid NISCC registration or willing to register
· NVQ level 2/3 in Care or similar
· Competent to perform Clinical Observations
· Ability to perform Urinalysis
These roles are subject to a satisfactory references & enhanced Access NI disclosure (£33 fee) the cost of which is retained by the applicant.