Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £45000 - 50000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Site Manager required for 19no units , Private Housing in Hillsborough
Expert Construction welcome applications from suitably qualified Site Managers for this immediate vacancy which will be based in Belfast. They have a large number of projects due to come to site and require a Site Manager with an excellent pedigree and the drive and ambition to complete projects on time and within budget.
Project – 19no units, Hillsborough
Duties to include:
– Delivering a high quality finish with zero defects and ensuring the project is both on time and within budget
– Supervising and organising all direct and subcontract staff
– Liaison wth client, design team and statutory agencies
– Health & Safety / Risk assessments
– Weekly reports to Contract Management
– accurate record keeping
– Tool box talks
– ordering materials for site
– lead Client meeting
– 7-10 years Private Housing experience
– Strict Health & Safety knowledge and ability to manage all aspects of the site development
– High level of finishing & groundworks
This position is immediately available and our client hope to interview ASAP. .They are offering a market leading remuneration package and will provide a challenging yet exciting working environment. For further information, please contact Kevin Mullan on 028 777 67463.
Expert Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of their client.