Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 2 weeks ago
SERVICE DESK ROLES X6 NEW COMPANY TO BELFAST NEW TEAM
JUNIOR TO SENIOR SERVICE DESK ROLES. BRAND NEW COMPANY TO BELFAST / CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE MARKET LEADING PACKAGES COUPLED WITH BONUS
HAYWARD HAWK is very proud to be partnering with their client within the Financial services sector who have recently set up a centre of excellence in Belfast. The client is one of the most innovative software houses within their market sector and Northern Ireland. The client is currently building out its support function, they are interested in speaking with successful Sevice Desk / Desktop support engineers from a Junior to Senior level who are looking for their next challenge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business in its early stages of the Belfast operations coupled with the very real chance of career progression and visibility within the Business.
You will report into one of Northern Irelands most respected and talented IT leaders.
– University degree or Diploma in the field of Computer Science
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Desktop / Service Desk / Help Desk role.
– Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage
– General knowledge of Desktop, Networking, Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure.
– Operating systems (e.g. Windows, Apple)
– Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Knowledge of common applications and hardware.
– Challenging role where you will have the chance to genuinely influence change
– Top salary and benefits package
– Genuine career progression
For Further information on this vacancy, or any other technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Christopher Ryan in the strictest of confidence on 02895 902688.