Excellent opportunity for a SEO Account Manager based in Belfast
Position: SEO Account Manager
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Do you have a passion for SEO? Are you eager to learn from the best in the business? Do you have excellent communication and time management skills?
Yes? Then we want to hear from you – read on to find out all about your dream job!
We are a multi-award winning (‘Best Small PPC Agency’ in the UK!), specialist digital agency with offices located in Belfast, Dublin and Glasgow. As a Premier Google Partner agency, we provide a fully managed service across all digital advertising platforms. Being highly specialist means we are the very best in the business at what we do, managing a portfolio of big brand clients such as Harry Corry, Ulster University and Agnew Group.
At the moment, we’re a team of 18 but we’re incredibly busy so we’re making space for one more in our Belfast office…
The Ideal Candidate
- A very good working knowledge of SEO strategy.
- You have 1+ year digital marketing experience to include SEO.
- A strong track record in delivering results through implementation of best practice strategies.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- A sound understanding of Google analytics, Google search console and 3rd party SEM tools.
- Strong communications skills – on the phone, face-to-face and online.
- Can work to set timelines under pressure.
- You have excellent copy-writing skills with excellent spelling and grammar.
- You’re really nice and keen to be part of a friendly team
- You have experience working in an agency environment.
- As SEO Account Manager, here’s a snapshot of what you will get up to:
- To develop the SEO strategy for our clients.
- Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy.
- To deliver clear ROI for investment in SEO.
- Research and manage SEO strategies for clients, including link building, content and keyword analysis.
- Grow and develop our SEO accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
- Reporting, recommendations and new idea generation for clients.
- Contribute to the growth of a leading digital agency.
- Consistently learn and develop your own skills, as well as staying abreast of the latest digital trends!
- Loud Mouth Job Perks
Loud Mouth Media is a pretty great place to work! Aside from getting paid, here’s what else you can expect from us:
- Bragging rights – working for the ‘Best Small PPC Agency’ in the UK!
- Fun, casual working environment.
- Training from Google.
- Opportunity to work with some massive clients.
- Virtual Reality, FIFA and ping pong lunch hours!
- Lots of social occasions with your co-workers.
- No late hours!
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website