Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 days ago
Totalmobile is an exciting company with ambitious growth plans. We help organisations build a better, more effective working day for their teams in the field. Spanning mobile working, dynamic scheduling, intelligent analytics and IoT.
Job Title: Senior /Software Developer
Location: Pilot Point, Belfast
Responsible to: Development Operations Manager
Main Purpose of Job
Totalmobile is an exciting company with ambitious growth plans. We help organisations build a better, more effective working day for their teams in the field. Spanning mobile working, dynamic scheduling, intelligent analytics and IoT. Our Mobile Workforce Management solutions provide a great foundation for driving operational excellence and greater efficiency across enterprises.
Totalmobile places user experience at the heart of product development. We want to ensure the next generation of Totalmobile products continue to set the industry standard, delighting our end users with functionally rich, elegantly designed solutions that enables excellent work, everywhere.
In particular the Senior Software Developer will:
• Working within an Agile team, developing application solutions using team selected technologies and designs
• Actively participate in all aspects of our Agile processes, incl. Sprint planning, sizing from elaborated Stories, daily stand-ups, shift-left automated testing, demos and retros.
• Utilise a mixture of the following: C#, .NET Core, REST API, Swagger, Angular, Bootstrap, SQL Azure, Microservices, Docker or other team selected polyglot solutions.
• Activate support and help drive our applications to be fully cloud native
• Mindset of moving towards full Infrastructure as code and continuous deployment
• Actively participate in knowledge sharing, both within the team and at a wider level within the Development unit.
• At least 2+ years in the software industry, ideally working within the .NET stack, or equivalent.
• Experience in server-side application development, utilising OO design, design patterns and refactoring
• Exposure to public cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS
• Agile team player
• Attention to detail
• Azure – Azure Bus, SQL Server / Azure SQL, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, Serverless, Analytics or comparable in AWS
• Docker, Kubernetes
• Postman, Newman
Applicants must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when necessary.
A full, clean driving licence is desirable but not essential.
Applicants may be asked to travel to customer sites if required.
To apply please email a CV with “Senior/ Software Developer” in the subject line of your email to arrive no later than noon on the 28th of September 2018.
An Equal Opportunity Employer