Senior Recruitment Consultant for a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary recruiter for the company.
- Facilitate the full recruitment life cycle.
- Partner with HR Manager to understand recruitment needs and hiring dynamics in the company.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to adequately understand the needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the vacant posts.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate a pipeline of talent.
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social platforms, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job in a timely manner.
- Schedule all interviews for all corporate and field candidates.
- Complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees.
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment to candidates who have been approved and complete the hire process by providing correct new hire paperwork to the HR Administrators for processing.
- Provide superior customer service to candidates and internal & external customers throughout the recruitment process.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events such as job fairs and recruitment events.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs.
- Provide daily administrative support as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 5 + years experience in recruitment/talent acquisition.
- Must have in depth knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Third level degree Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.