Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 2 weeks ago
My client provide Enterprise scale solutions to a global market. No other company in Northern Ireland can match the dominance that this business has within their market.
My client provide Enterprise scale solutions to a global market. Major brands all over the world depend on my clients Intelligent Software for setiment lead decision making. No other company in Northern Ireland can match the dominance that this business has within their market. A team of highly capable technologists who use PHP to create proper web apps that are robust and impressive in terms of their capabilities.
This is something truly different in the local market. VanRath have placed some of the best candidates available within this business and the feedback post placement has been exceptional. If you are looking to push yourself technically in a respectful workplace then this is a real option. The caveat with this role is that you will need to think in OO terms and be comfortable with working on a Unix/ Linux platform. This is proper App development and requires a skilled dev background.
– Within your team you will become a software product expert, responsible for product delivery and end to end software development.
– The role will involve interaction with multiple stakeholders spanning Clients, Product Management, Software Development, Testing and Client Support teams.
– You will have responsibility for coaching team members by providing technical leadership and direction.
– Ownership of the full software development lifecycle including requirements capture, design, implementation, testing, installation and support.
– Define and implement best practices across development teams in conjunction with the Technical Architects. For example coding standards, tool usage and design.
– Collaborate with the Engineering Leadership Team to identify innovative ways to improve practices and procedures.
– Coaching team members on best practices in technology, process and solution design.
– Strong client focus, with an emphasis on issue resolution in line with service level agreements.
Knowledge & Skillset
– Significant experience in the software development lifecycle from requirements, design, implementation (PHP), through testing and integration.
– Capable of articulating complex designs, code and applications to a client-facing standard.
– Demonstrate a strong track record in development on a UNIX platform
– Proven experience in adopting new processes/technologies and driving improvements across teams.
Free thinking technologists are encouraged to apply. We have testimonials available from candidates we have placed in this business, they are some of the most positive we have ever received.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 – See more at: