Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project.....
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, other ERP systems or a Finance business background
- Strong experience in delivery and implemenation working for a consultancy / systems intergrator.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex projects
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and experience of standard Project Management work practices would be an advantage
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience • Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
We pledge “to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer’s businesses”. We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company – we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equality opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.