Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Senior Accounts Assistant - NI Success Story - Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
Senior Accounts Assistant – Global Technology Business
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Senior Accounts Assistant on behalf of a market leading global technology business. They are looking to recruit for a commercially astute Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant to join the growing finance team. Reporting to the Senior Accountant the role will be broad in nature and will offer career progression for the right candidate.
* Performing the month end payroll accounting process, with responsibility for journal entries, allocations and subsequent P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Complete all Group VAT reconciliations and returns
* Credit card statements matching invoices/receipts and reconciling accounts
* Use electronic banking to monitor cash balances and make payments and intercompany transfers
* Responsible for maintaining and updating the cash book
* Reconciliations for various bank accounts in a variety of currencies
* Helping prepare account analysis, including providing P&L reports v budget and analysis expenditure for budget owners
* Liaise with other departments across the business (e.g. Admin, Systems, HR and Operations)
* Prepayment and accruals posting and reconciliation
* General finance support to the rest of the team
* Provide support to the Financial Controller and Deputy CFO as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience working within an accounts department.This is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive organisation that offers flexible working and an excellent work life balance.
The salary for this role will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or other accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.