Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 35000
Updated 6 days ago
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading supplier in the highway, civil engineering and construction markets.
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading supplier in the highway, civil engineering and construction markets. The Sales Manager will generate new sustainable business for company’s range of products, whilst effectively maintaining and growing existing key accounts through pro-active sales, customer support and provision of excellent service to clients and specifier’s.
* Field based, professionally sell and manage a product portfolio; meeting identified sales, profitability and client call targets.
* Maintaining and building upon relationships with existing and new potential clients.
* Promoting products to main contractors, facilities, architects, engineers, buyers, local authorities and specifier’s.
* Keep up to date with latest market research, key project leads, targeted prospecting and supplier innovations.
* Develop long term sustainable sales strategies.
* Carry out product demonstrations, site surveys, site installations, company seminars and training sessions in a professional manner.
* Provide sales reports to office.
* Any other duties as deemed appropriate within the post.
* 3 years field sales experience preferably with construction or engineering background
* Proven track record of delivering to agreed sales and performance targets
* Highly professional, prompt and organised
* Commercially astute and able to maximise profitability
* Responsive to business opportunities
* Ability to give clear and concise reporting to Directors
* Desire and vision to drive the business to new levels
* Experienced in organising and arranging daily call plans with client base
* Excellent Communicator
* Full driving licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 to 27,000 per annum depending on experience plus car, bonus, phone and laptop.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.