Sales Executive - Permanent - 20k+ - Ballymena based
Your new company
Well known product supplier to the civils, engineering and agricultural sector
Your new role
The main responsibilities of the role will include the following:-
- To maximise sales opportunities, deal with enquiries and convert to orders
- Ensure that tenders are priced accurately and responding to customer enquiries in the required timeframe. Ensure these are recorded on the CRM system and followed up to win orders.
- Ensure that orders are won at the best price possible.
- Provide accurate information to Planning, Production, Quality/Technical and Despatch to ensure that customer requirements and timeframes are met.
- Liaise with the Sales Coordinator and Sales Manager with a technically minded approach in identifying new product and market opportunities
- Attend exhibitions / trade shows / customer meetings / site visits and represent the Company when required. This will involve travel to the UK and ROI as required.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Sales Coordinator / Sales Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, including Mathematics, English and a clean driving licence.
- 2 years minimum experience in sales and customer service
- Strong ability to deal professionally with customers/clients
- Flexibility to attend trade shows / client visits throughout the UK and ROI
- Good time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team
- Excellent organisational skills and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes
What you’ll get in return
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Company benefits include a competitive salary, free car parking, pension scheme, health care scheme, attendance pay, holidays, childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.