Ashton Recruitment require a number of Retail Assistants for our client based in Bangor.
Retail Assistant / Store Support
We are seeking to recruit a number of Retail Assistants / Store Support for our client based in Bangor over the Christmas period.
Hours: 6pm – 10pm
Rate of pay: £7.83 – £8 per hour
Duration: Ongoing over the Christmas Period
Start Date: These positions will be starting in October
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Merchandise all products correctly making full use of all equipment, point of sale materials, POS briefs and in line with Visual Merchandising guides.
- Work all cages and backroom stock, ensuring all products are available for each range on the shop floor
- Ensure all stock is correctly coded, priced with the correct point of sale
- Ensure that the department is tidy and presentable and conforms to the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health & safety at all times.
- Be visible at all times and ensure when tasks completed that you are pro-active in completing important tasks or seek guidance from a Manager
- Carry out all other reasonable requests and tasks as directed by the Manager, Supervisor or Regional Co-ordinator
- Ensure all feedback of relevant information is passed on to the Department Manager
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Friendly and positive with a can do attitude
- Good communication skills
For further information please forward your CV via the link provided.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business