Staff Nurse- Salary up to £34k- Pension- Discount card- In house training & development plan- Management support- Progression opportunities
Opportunities for Registered Nurses with a locally owned Nursing Home Group that has reputation for empathy, family ethos, providing high quality of care and rewarding their staff.
Registered Nurse- Newtownabbey- £15.35p/h- Permanent- 38.5 hours per week- The Nursing Home is a 36 bedded facility specialising in care of the elderly & physical disability.
Registered Nurse- Bangor- £17p/h- Permanent- 38.5 hours per week- The Nursing Home is a 38 bedded facility specialising in physical disability and elderly care.
- Discount card
- In house training & development plan
- Management support
- Progression opportunities
- Give and receive full written and verbal reports, monitoring residents condition according to the agreed Care plan
- Communicate with senior and junior level staff
- Have good attitude towards those being cared for and colleagues
- Maintain nursing skills and knowledge through research based findings, study days and courses – (including literature)
- Maintain excellent communication with residents and their relatives regarding the residents needs and welfare, and provide support and hospitality for relatives where necessary
- Teach and train junior staff ensuring they provide the relevant care to all residents.
- Be competent in storing, administering and recording medications safely
- Practice safe dressing techniques
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Take charge in absence of Home Manager/Sister
- Possess a pleasant personality with regard to telephone answering and greeting visitors
- Maintain and promote a high level of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- Ensure attendance at all Fire Drills/Staff Training lectures etc.
- To undertake all other such duties as may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of Home and the well being of the residents.
- RGN, NMC registered-must be able to manage an incharge shift.
- Caring attitude and interested in professional development
- Interested in promoting wellbeing and delivery of holistic care
- Very positive Friendly Reliable
- Flexible re working hours, early mornings, evenings and weekends and night duties when required Able to work occasional overtime when required
- 6 Months post qualification experience Post qualification education
- Ability to use basic word processing
- Nursing Research Based Practice
If interested please forward your CV via the link or contact Paul at Rutledge Healthcare to discuss this, or other job opportunities in absolute confidence on 02825 338890.