Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 35000
Updated 1 week ago
SALES REPERSENTATIVE WITH A ENGINEERING BACKGROUND TO WORK WITHIN A RAPIDLY EXPANDING COMPANY
Regional Key Account Sales Role – Belfast Based.
Overview of what the role involves:
· Achieve targets in line with company strategy to achieve annual sales growth and profit targets. Meet appropriate KPI performance metrics as defined by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Actively seek and develop new customer accounts in line with the new customer account acquisition KPIs and defined by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Engage with Product Business Unit sales teams for technical application support as required.
· Attend regular sales team meetings and share best practice within the region.
· Adopt and promote the Solution selling model.
· Support The Company’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) proposition in the region.
· Actively support regional sales growth and objectives through regular reviewing of performance data, market intelligence and white-spot reports.
· Develop effective sales and marketing approaches to boost sales productivity in the region.
· Contribute to the regional customer lifecycle by increasing and improving opportunities with existing business partnerships and proactively targeting and developing new business in both MRO and OEM markets.
· Work closely with the wider Company networks to gain support and alignment within the region ensuring core product penetration, effective coordination and efficiency of resource.
· Contribute positively to customer satisfaction and provide additional support in managing customer complaints.
· Establish and develop relationships with key customers within the Region.
· Support the RSM in the preparation and delivery of management information within required deadlines to include regular forecasts of sales and reports.
· Actively promote the company and present at external customer meetings, exhibitions and sales events.
· Develop with the Regional Sales Managers, key customer account development plans.
· Record customer data on our in-house CRM system.
· Maintain accurate reporting in line with company requirements.
· Ensure programme and culture of continuous improvement.
· Comply with Policies and procedures, legal obligations and Health & Safety requirements.
· Uphold and promote company Values & Philosophy.
This is an exciting time for this company as it is growing and expaning it’s presence on the Island of Ireland.
The current team are looking to grow in Belfast.
Salary between 30-35K, Company Car, Laptop, Ipad, Mobile Phone and benifits as well as Yearly Bonus.
Please send CV’s to link and contact Sonya Flannigan on 028 9082 1900
Interviews to be arranged for week beginning 27th August.