CMB re delighted to be working alongside a fantastic company who due to rapid growth are seeking to add to their HR team by adding a recruitment coordinator to the team!
Working hours Monday to Thursday 08.30- 17.00 and Friday 08.30- 16.00
CMB re delighted to be working alongside a fantastic company who due to rapid growth are seeking to add to their HR team by adding a recruitment coordinator to the team. The main responsibilities will be to recruit for their increasing headcount in the Operations team. This involves working with the wider HR team and managing the end to end operational recruitment process.
- Working with the HR team, regularly review operational recruitment plan to meet short and long-term resource planning.
- Advertising using various methods, such as job boards and social media, whilst ensuring vacancies are updated on a regular basis.
- Process applications and arrange registration appointments with candidates, providing candidates with relevant job information and conducting regular site tours.
- Carry out registration interviews to include document verification and selection testing.
- Liaise with HR and Production teams to schedule commencement dates based on required headcount, department and shift requirements.
- Issue contractual documentation, new starts forms, health declaration forms and policies, ensuring all documentation is returned to HR.
- Co-ordinate and conduct weekly inductions, ensure new starts are allocated to correct departments.
- Provide weekly updates and statistical recruitment information to HR and Production teams and contribute to monthly HR reports.
- Update HR and clocking systems with applicant details and new start information.
- Assist HR team with internal and external recruitment exercises e.g. advertising, shortlisting, interviews, appointing successful candidates, and administration of documentation.
- General HR and recruitment administration e.g. creating personnel files, updating records, monitoring information etc.
- Liaise with HR team to ensure seamless on-boarding for successful candidate.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time, including discretional overtime.
- A minimum of 2-year experience working within a Human Resources role or a recruitment role
- Experience of managing recruitment activities
- Experience of conducting presentations or inductions
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment.
- Knowledge of PAMS
For more info contact Glenda Reddington at CMB Recruitment