Location UK / Lisburn
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 2 days ago
Recruitment Coordinator Lisburn £20,000 - £26,000 per annum (negotiable) Permanent
Vanrath are delighted to be assisting their client based near Lisburn, for a Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
Main function of the role
Due to continued growth, this newly created job role will be responsible for increasing headcount in the Operations team. This involves working with the wider HR team and managing the end to end operational recruitment process.
* Working with the HR team, regularly review operational recruitment plan to meet short and long-term resource planning.
* Optimise the use of the careers website.
* Advertising using various methods, such as job boards and social media, whilst ensuring vacancies are updated on a regular basis.
* Process applications and arrange registration appointments with candidates, providing candidates with relevant job information and conducting regular site tours.
* Carry out registration interviews to include document verification and selection testing.
* Liaise with HR and other teams to schedule commencement dates based on required headcount, department and shift requirements.
* Issue contractual documentation, new starts forms, health declaration forms and policies
* Co-ordinate and conduct weekly inductions, ensure new starts are allocated to correct departments.
* Provide weekly updates and statistical recruitment information to HR and other teams and contribute to monthly HR reports.
* Update HR and clocking systems with applicant details and new start information.
* Collate exit information and provide Managers and HR team with analysis / trends.
* Assist HR team with internal and external recruitment exercises e.g. advertising, shortlisting, interviews, appointing successful candidates, and administration of documentation.
* General HR and recruitment administration e.g. creating personnel files, updating records, monitoring information etc.
* Flexible to travel to other sites as and when required.
* A minimum of 2-year experience working within a Human Resources role or a recruitment role.
* Experience of managing recruitment activities
* Experience of conducting presentations or inductions
* Knowledge of computerised HR / clocking systems
* Strong planning, organisation & administrative skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* A high level of confidentiality
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Full clean UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
The salary for this role is dependant on experience, but roughly up to £26,000 per annum.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.