£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
VANRATH are urgently seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join a large Belfast based organisation.
The Recruitment Specialist will ensure that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet business needs.
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of recruitment programs
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks
- Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
- Leverage various resources – internet, community organisations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations – to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
The ideal person
- Experience working within a recruiting team delivering end to end high volume recruitment either in-house or agency.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job across Northern Ireland, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest of confidence on 02890 330 250.