Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
- To support the QA team in the achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all products and processes achieve the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels
- External and internal defect review, analysis, reporting and improvement
- Maintain customer relationship via ongoing liaison, support and complaint resolution
- Facilitate timely response to open customer issues, ensure internal and external documentation is produced and maintained in response
- Perform follow up work on corrective actions, including documentation of corrective procedures
- Support continuous improvement activities e.g. 8D reviews, corrective action plans, Kaizen event
- Provide technical and problem solving advice regarding materials and production systems
- Supplier/sub-contractor management (certification, audits, performance management)
- Works closely with QA team and internal customers to maintain ISO compliance standards
- Preparation of inspection plans, quality standards and creation of CMM programs
- Statistical analysis of product characteristics
- Keep management informed of customer / subcontractor requirements and expectations
- Support new product launches, including preparation of PPAP documentationTravel to customer and subcontractor facilities as required
- Ensure compliance with the Company health, safety and environmental policies and management systems
- Third level qualification in an engineering/technical discipline
- Candidates with a lesser qualification, significant relevant experience and a demonstrated commitment to personal development will also be considered
- Computer literate, proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Ability to see activities through to completion
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Knowledge of PFMEA, control plans and measurement system analysis
- Experience of statistical process control
- Experience in the application of problem solving techniques
- Experience within a manufacturing and/or customer-facing environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer pension contributions
- A health cash plan
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance
- Service-related holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Learning and Development opportunities and support.
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Service awards