Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project manager to join one of Ireland's leading main contractors on a large scale project in County Donegal.
3D Personnel’s client is large main contractor with operations through-out Ireland undertaking a wide range of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project manager to join one of Irelands leading main contractors, who have a strong pipeline of work over the next 10 yrs. Due to an increased workload this employer needs an experienced Project Manager to deliver a large scale project in County Donegal.
The successful PM will be employed on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Project Director your key responsibilities are: –
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the interests of the client and the contractor
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessments
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- attending site meetings
- making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- ensuring an efficient construction site
- delivering projects with the highest quality
- working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork