Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 6 days ago
HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading managed services consultancy business for the recruitment of a Project Delivery Engineer to join the business.
Project Delivery Engineer ( MCSA )
HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading managed services consultancy business for the recruitment of a Project Delivery Engineer to join the business. Based outside Belfast the role will involve the deployment & delivery of desktops, mobile devices, printers & peripherals including the installation & configuration of third party applications, such as Microsoft Office/Office 365, Proofpoint & Sophos Anti-Virus.
Other responsibilities of the Project Delivery Engineer will include the following:-
Essential Skills / Experience & Certification
Microsoft MCSA Windows 10 Certifications are highly desired.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
• A strong desire to learn new technologies
• Ability to effectively multitask & prioritise
• Annual certification bonus payments
• Full paid training, including materials, courses & exams
• Private health care & life assurance
– Established business that is going through a period of growth
– Salary levels will depend on experience will be around £20K
– Excellent company culture
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.