We are looking for a Project coordinator/claims handler. You will be coordinating / administrating live insurance building claims and minor construction projects.
Assisting the Operations manager in all aspects of project management and claims handling your duties will include –
- Taking notification of new insurance building claims and minor construction projects.
- Ownership of individual projects / claims from initial instruction to job completion
- Scheduling and arranging appointments for surveyors, technicians, in house trade’s team and sub-contractors.
- Sourcing and organising of materials including calculating of quantities
- Liaising with Clients, trades and sub-contractors throughout the claim
- Compiling reports and estimates
- Updating Customer Relationship Manager Systems daily
- Updating Client online portals of ongoing works and communications
- Other areas of administration
- Experience in construction administration/ project management
- Good knowledge of construction terms, materials and methods
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, Self-motivated and a team player
- A problem solver
Desired Criteria –
- Previous experience with insurance building claims
Salary on offer – £22,000pa
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.