Vickerstock are currently looking for an experienced Production Supervisor for our client who is based in the Ballymoney Area. The Production Supervisor will report to the Production Manager.
- Planning , organising , directing and controlling the activities and resources necessary to achieve daily targets
- Safety, managing safe working practices and ensuring high environmental standards within the team
- Quality, ensuring that production is working to required standards in a zero defects culture, following standard work
- Delivery, controlling and managing the day to day production to achieve takt, build to schedule and on time delivery targets
- Cost, monitoring production costs to ensure that targets are achieved on time within budget and within Quality standards
- Minimum of 2 years previous production leadership experience gained within a high volume manufacturing environment (preferably mobile screening manufacture).
- A working understanding of lean manufacturing, JIT and continuous improvement techniques
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Action Orientation
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
- Excellent listening skills
- Business Acumen
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page