Leading Ecommerce development across CRC, working with UX and Insights to generate a deep understanding of customer behaviour and customer needs and prioritising these into a web development backlogs that delivers maximum business value and ROI from our web development teams.
Title: Product Owner
WiggleCRC are looking for a Product Owner to join the family! Are you looking for your next challenge? Great, please read on…
What will I be doing?
You will own the customer experience across Chainreactioncycles.com and the 11 international sites. Leading Ecommerce development across CRC, working with UX and Insights to generate a deep understanding of customer behaviour and customer needs and prioritising these into a web development backlogs that delivers maximum business value and ROI from our web development teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will lead the CRC conversion optimisation through AB testing, Small Change and Projects. Your team members will be part of project teams made up of developers, business analysts, project managers and designers
- Communicate the vision to the business in the form of business cases, backlogs and user stories.
- Work with architects, product marketing, business analysts, and development teams to ensure that business goals and user needs are met with each webs release.
- Manage the design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature.
- Make decisions on priorities and design decisions, and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
What experience would we like you to have?
- You understand the engineering and business side of the product release and are responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Understand customer behaviour, user needs and problems
- Experience leading commercial teams delivering customer focused online user experience
- Google analytics
- Product owner, UX or Front End development experience
- Experience of mobile user journeys, apps, responsive sites
- Experience of leading user focused web development teams
- Data driven, analytical mind set, identifying customer problems and creating hypotheses to solve
- Excellent communication, able to synthesis customer problems and potential solutions into visions the business and project teams work from