Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £50000 - 60000
Updated 2 weeks ago
My client develop some of the worlds best products for managing Smarty City and Smart Home applications and hardware. My client deploy their products against real problems in various sectors.
My client are seeking a product manager for their Belfast office. You will ultimately understand and represent the voice of the customer. You lead teams to define, build and optimise the products for the cloud. Day to day this ranges from market opportunities, to analysing competitors offerings, to developing the perfect road map to achieve business outcomes, to shipping world class products.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You love talking to customers to understand their problems, and finding innovative solutions to a broader market.
Other responsibilities of the role:
– Drive and measure product launch, provide regional growth and work with product metrics in relation to financial performance
– You will work with the business development to align on the strategic plans of the business
– You will work with the marketing department to define the go-to market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers
– Understand the market and competitors
– Help define a product vision and strategy
– Research and understand the voice of the customer
– Break down complex problems into steps that drive iterative product development
– Be accountable for building the right product features to support business objectives and satisfy customer expectations
You should have:
5+ years of software product management experience
A deep familiarity with the businesses and technology
A passion for understanding users and their experiences with products
A passion for building great products and a curiosity about other products within their domain
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the link below. We will try and get back to you within 24 hours with a response. To find out more on this role or any other role of this nature, please call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330 250.