Arches Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, flexible and
motivated physiotherapist to join us in our busy but friendly private clinic
PRIVATE PRACTICE MSK PHYSIOTHERAPIST BELFAST
Arches Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, flexible and motivated physiotherapist to join us in our busy but friendly private clinic
Full Job Description:
- Our focus is on delivering a quality service for our patients.
- As one of the largest private practices in Ireland we have a long established excellent reputation in providing first class quality physiotherapy.
- You must be well organised, with the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Experienced in treating a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions aswell as experience of working within a similar clinical environment and/or Pilates qualifications is desirable.
- You must be CSP and HCPC registered, as well as having evidence of CPD reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- You must have good manual, rehabilitation and communication skills, plus the ability to work both independently and in association with other members of the staff.
- Friendly experienced team with good career development opportunities
- Excellent working environment including on site parking and equipment including gym facilities and Pilates Studio
- Central easily accessible location with nearby creche/day care facilities
Working hours (part time) and times are negotiable any may require some evening work
Please send CV and covering letter in complete confidence by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below