ERP Payroll Consultant
Do you have experience in Payroll & Implementing Software?
Organisations across the globe rely on Workday services, support, optimisation, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organisations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, our client offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimisation, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Identify and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyse gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilising Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frame.
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft or other ERP HR/Payroll systems/applications.
- 2+ years experience implementing Payroll or supporting Payroll operations
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Candidate must be organised, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Passion for customer service.
- Travel 25%
- Excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Organised, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic and rewarding role, great benefits whilst working in a modern, funky and relaxed environment. To have a chat about this role in strict confidence please contact Curtis Stewart on 028 9033 0250 or email: