Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 1 week ago
HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading managed services consultancy business for the recruitment of a NOC / Helpdesk Technician to join the business.
NOC /Helpdesk Technician (Managed Services)
HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading managed services consultancy business for the recruitment of a NOC / Helpdesk Technician to join the business. Based outside Belfast the NOC / Helpdesk Technician’s role will involve monitoring and reporting on & maintaining core systems & platforms, including Patch Management, Anti-Virus/Malware, Backup & Network Monitoring services.
Other responsibilities of the NOC/Helpdesk Technician will include the following:-
Essential Skills / Experience & Certification
Microsoft MCSA Windows 10 Certifications are highly desired.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
• Self-motivated & goal oriented
• Ability to work in a fastpaced environment
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
• A strong desire to learn new technologies
• Annual certification bonus payments
• Full paid training, including materials, courses & exams
• Private health care & life assurance
– Established business that is going through a period of growth
– Salary levels will depend on experience will be around £20K
– Excellent company culture
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.