Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 7 days ago
Exciting new marketing role with a leader in healthcare. Seeking to appoint a dynamic Marketing Executive for positioning the brand at the forefront of innovation. Science or Healthcare background preferred.
Are you an up and coming Marketer, capable of creating a story and establishing a strong brand thus enabling you to do the same in your career? Do you long for an important role working as part of a small and dynamic team within a visionary company? Above all can you create excitement drawing key decision makers and industry leaders to the company and their fantastic service?
Our client is continually improving outcomes for medical professionals and patients alike. They do this with continuous improvement to help deliver effective surgical procedures., It goes without saying that this role will make an impact on many lives.
Your new role:
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for ensuring this message is translated across to those who need to hear it most. You will work closely with company leadership to build and execute a marketing strategy for each key audience group to convert leads into opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
Other key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
– Develop the brand and oversee growth across a spectrum of channels
– Generate leads by creating impactful content to attract traffic and drive enquiries
– Manage attendance at strategic exhibitions, seminars, tradeshows and be continually on the lookout for key events to attend
– Liaise with the media, press, industry experts and thought leaders to raise awareness of the brand thereby bringing new business
– Effective use of social media channels, graphic design and imagery to maintain a consistent corporate image
– Effective use of Google analytics, social metrics, ecommerce data and other emerging tools
– Track budget spend and adjust accordingly, reporting to senior management on effectiveness
What you’ll need to succeed:
In order to be successful for this role you will need a visionary mind. You will be capable of working in alignment with company strategy as well as develop your own ideas. Ultimately the Marketing Executive will help position the company as a thought leader in one of the industry’s fastest growing sectors.
– Needless to say with the pace of change you will need to be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
– 2 years experience or more with a background in a science field preferred
– Degree in Marketing preferably with CIM
– Proven track record of deliverables in inbound marketing using social media, metrics and analytics, (SEO etc), PPC, Google Adwords Certified a plus
– Skills in Adobe Creative Suite are desirable
If you are a confident and articulate Marketer, eager to apply new ideas with a view to career expansion call Stephen at Brook Street today on 02890 324548 or click on “Apply”