Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 5 days ago
Location: Belfast Salary c£35-40k EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a rapidly growing business in Belfast who are urgently recruiting for a driven and ambitious ACA who is keen to progress and gain experience in a dynamic company. Due to the internal promotion of the current post-holder this role will offer a broad range of experience in a very successful organisation.
– Preparation & review of consolidated management accounts
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Assisting in the review and administration of grant claims
– Identify and drive improvements in process and internal controls
– Strong focus on compliance for companies within the Group
– Oversight of finance team
– Liaising with accounting and payroll providers for businesses located across the globe
– Annual audit assistance
– Ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met including annual accounts & VAT returns
– Treasury function including cash management and forecasting
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with circa 2 years PQE and will be driven and ambitious to progress their career. This is an excellent opportunity with a dynamic organisation keen to invest in a bright accountant.
Salary will be flexible for the right person and in the region of £35,000 – £40,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.