Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician based in Newtownards
• Based in an aerospace company within the maintenance team, you will be involved in either Electrical Maintenance or Mechanical Maintenance tasks
• You will deal with machine breakdown effectively as well as carrying out the duties associated with a preventative maintenance program
• Repairs and maintenance of production machinery, including PLC controlled machinery and Instrumentation
• Participate in fault finding/re-engineering of equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations
• Time-served Technician with a least 3 to 4 Years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Fault finding experience on automated machinery
• Strong diagnostic skills and able to read engineering drawings
• Electrical Maintenance Technicians must have experience in fault finding PLC’s and Instrumentation.
• Mechanical Maintenance Technicians must have experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Full driving licence
• Willingness to work shifts and overtime as required
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website