Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings and services and repairs, overhauls and installations
Due to rapid expansion and demand, we are recruiting one maintenance electrician to join a team of highly skilled engineers. You will have at least two years’ experience gained post qualification in an industrial/food production environment.
Applicants must be prepared to work an 8-hour rotating 3 shift patterns (24/5), which rotates weekly and Saturday morning overtime is often available.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance to ensure that the factory is kept running at maximum efficiency.
- Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings, services, repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate.
- Fault find mechanical and/or electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situation
- Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by production schedule
- Proactively identify and rectify potential equipment/services issues
- Provide cover for holidays and absences when required
- Ensure procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
- To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
- Maintain housekeeping and cleaning standards to encourage the discipline in others.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a maintenance role in a factory environment
- Current driving licence and own vehicle
Skills and Competencies
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Self-motivating with ability to work on own initiative
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Welding experience
- MEWP licence