L1 HELPDESK TECHNICIAN- £18,000/ ANTRIM
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to assist our client in the recruitment of a Level 1 Help desk Technician to strengthen their team on a permanent basis. Our client is a highly established IT Company based in Lisburn Co Antrim and this role is due to rapid growth and now would be a fantastic time to thrive on their success.
High on the company ethos is training and development opportunities and employee well being. The company are extremely passionate about the IT Industry and their innovative team who are technology led in every way.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE-
- Monitor, report on & maintain core systems & platforms, including our Patch Management, Anti-Virus/Malware, Backup & Network Monitoring services.
- Perform regular/routine maintenance on systems located in Lisburn, Belfast & London.
- Provide level 1 technical support to both internal (Internal IT) and external customers via our technical help desk, live chat and by telephone.
- Create/Update technical documentation and knowledgebase articles.
Microsoft MCSA Windows 10 Certifications are highly desired.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively multitask & prioritise
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS INCLUDE-
- Annual certification bonus payments (Up to £1,800)
- Full paid training, including materials, courses & exams
- Private health care & life assurance
- Staff referral, equipment purchase & cycle to work schemes
- Fully funded Christmas events
- Departmental entertainment budgets
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries