Working in a fast, cross service kitchen this Job Share role runs the dishwasher and cleaning area and cleans down the kitchen after the service finishes.
JOB REF : KP/FV/1819/01
ROLE: KITCHEN PORTER (JOB SHARE)
LOCATION : PRIMACY FOOD VILLAGE, BANGOR, BT19 7PQ
HOURS : 24 HRS per wk, 09.00 – 17.00 hrs
DAYS : 3 days per week, Monday to Saturday (alternate Saturdays) Closed Bank HOlidays
- To work as part of the Catering Team, providing a fast, effective cleaning service.
- Uniform provided
- Employee discount
- Free Parking
- Use of Tesco facilities, including subsidised canteen
- 28 days’ holiday, pro rata
- Secure and expanding family owned business
- Please complete in full the Application and Equality form, clearly in black ink and in CAPITALS as it really helps reading the document.
- If you submit a CV you will be required to complete an application form later.
- As per Job Centre Guidelines, we regularly confirm applicant details and their participation within the recruitment process.
- When returning the Application please separate the Equality Form and place in a sealed envelope and please do not return the job description.
- Regretfully, any applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Primacy Meats reserve the right to commence shortlisting prior to the closing date so please return your form as soon as you can.
- Please note our preferred method of communication for interviews are via the telephone, however, if we fail to reach you we use your email address so please ensure you check your messages.
- If you do not hear from Primacy within 2 weeks of submitting your application form then your application has not been successful and/or the role has been filled.
- If you have any queries, the please contact the Human Resources department 028 9127 0083 Option 1