Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
Junior Employment Solicitor 2+ PQE leading Belfast firm Career Progression Opportunities Market Leading Salary
JUNIOR EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Employment Solicitor on behalf of our client who is a leading Belfast law firm. The Junior Employment Solicitor will be based in their growing Belfast Office. They will form part of a team working directly with Partners in this dynamic and innovative practice.
– Ability to deal with a variety of contentious and non-contentious employment related cases.
– Able to demonstrate good technical expertise in all aspects of employment law.
– Ability to deal with strategic employment law advice and cross-jurisdictional issues.
– Provide a full range of advocacy and Tribunal representation.
– Ability to draft and provide advice in relation to recruitment, selection, redundancy, employment issues, and workplace safety
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a Junior Employment Solicitor. With a good academic background you will have experience of dealing with a variety of employment related cases.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.