Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 1 week ago
My client offer one of the best Engineering environments in Northern Ireland. A respectful and well organised team of technologists.
My client have built a reputation in Belfast as an excellent place to work. A team of skilled engineers that are helping create a platform for an ever changing domain. This business has grown exponentially here and in the states. The business is headed up by two well known Software Architects with a reputation for nurturing talent.
To apply you should have at least 2 years of recent exposure within a complex technical domain, with demonstrable skills in Development and clean coding
This platform automates routine cognitive tasks using AI and Machine Learning, and provides powerful insights into how these professionals work. My client can boast over a million users in over 50 countries.
You should have:
– A solid understanding of System Architecture, Design Patterns, within large transcational systems.
– An understanding of what it takes to be detail orientated, with an ability to identify trades off and provide risk assessments
– A MEng or MSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
– 2 years commercial development experience ( This can include a placement year )
– Experience with Java, Linux, Unit Testing, CI / CD and code refactoring.
My client have recently presented VANRATH with Testimonials from candidates that we have placed with them. The common thread on these opportunities is that the individual’s career path is made a priority by the business. For an Engineer seeking product based coding experience and a chance to make an impact, this role could perfect.
To find out about this role or any other Java position currently advertised by VANRATH call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330 250.