Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 1 day ago
My client offer one of the best Engineering environments in Northern Ireland. A respectful and well organised team of technologists.
To apply you should have at least 2 years of recent exposure within a complex technical domain, with demonstrable skills in Development and clean coding
This platform automates routine cognitive tasks using AI and Machine Learning, and provides powerful insights into how these professionals work. My client can boast over a million users in over 50 countries.
My client has built a reputation in Belfast as an excellent place to work. A team of skilled engineers that are helping create a platform for an ever changing domain. This business has grown exponentially here and in the states. The business is headed up by two well known Software Architects with a reputation for nurturing talent.
You should have:
– A solid understanding of System Architecture, Design Patterns, within large transactional systems.
– An understanding of what it takes to be detail orientated, with an ability to identify trades off and provide risk assessments
– A MEng or MSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
– 2 years commercial development experience ( This can include a placement year )
– Experience with Java, Linux, Unit Testing, CI / CD and code refactoring.
The Ideal Person
We are looking for someone who is keen to combine best practice with our clients fast-paced, agile, start-up culture.
Includes a sum of flexible benefits that include life insurance, pension scheme etc amongst a host of other brilliant benefits.
To find out about this role or any other Java position currently advertised by VANRATH call Gary McMahon on 02890 330 250.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250