Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 15 hours ago
IT Business Sr. Analyst
The CTI Product Management group was established in mid 2013 and is accountable for managing the products and services CTI provides to our internal clients located in the rest of the firm globally. Product Management ensures that products (ranging from desktops to application hosting products) are defined, designed, delivered, and supported using: the right technology, the right service model and the right economics.
The Product Costing function was established to focus on efforts to improve cost transparency of the products that we offer to our customers, and drive informed cost management processes. This function also underpins CTI’s annual pricing process for the products and services consumed by our business customers in the firm globally. The team is also responsible for generating and improving the accuracy of product Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and unit cost benchmarking.
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) is looking for an experienced business analyst to run business as usual processes and support improvements to CTI’s capabilities in cost modeling, financial transparency, service pricing, cost benchmarking. The successful candidate will work as part of a team of analysts and developers to run business as usual process, provide reporting and support projects to standardize and automate processes and tools.
Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Resource required to run business as usual processes for the Product Cost Model, IT Strategic Cost Model, and associated data analysis and reporting tasks. The successful candidate will also work as part of a team who work on projects to support continued progression and maturation of these models and to enhance cost transparency initiatives (total cost of ownership, cost benchmarking, strategic costing, reporting).
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in executing business as usual processes (e.g. cost modelling), gathering data from a variety of systems and teams, reporting/analytics. Experience engaging with diverse groups of stakeholders to drive consensus and effective decision making is essential. Experience of using models and modelling tools is particularly useful, though not an absolute requirement.
The candidate will be a vital individual contributor in a small, highly visible and strategically focused team located in Belfast, UK.
• Run business as usual processes for cost model and associated systems
• Gather, check and load data from a variety of systems and teams
• Work with key stakeholders produce reports and analyse data
• Understand the expense base and improve the accuracy of cost and related pricing models
• Assist with the scoping, design and development of new reports/ reporting solutions
• Assist in projects to standardise and automate current manual activities
• Document the as-is process
• Provide ideas to design and document the optimized, future state process
• Support reporting activities senior management and other stakeholders
• Establish and execute ad-hoc analysis and projects in support of the above responsibilities as needed
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Experience with cost modelling and/or business intelligence tools
• Ability to engage with diverse groups of stakeholders
• Good attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work
• Ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
• Organised/ structured in approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
• Ability to use own initiative
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer