Experience Internal Communication Manager required for a leading Professional Services firm based in Belfast. Excellent Salary!
VANRATH are sourcing a Global Internal Communications Manager to cover a Maternity period for our prestigious client based in Belfast. If you are the type of person who thrives in a fast paced corporate environment and enjoys working with colleagues across the world then we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for owning and maintaining key global internal communication channels for the Firm with an ability to balance the needs of the business with the person behind the request. You will need to enjoy a fast paced, reactive and varied role as you will proactively advise on and deliver internal communications for our talent function and our practice and industry groups.
The role is best suited to a motivated, good team player who is already well established in their internal communications career and who is able to think strategically and sensitively to the needs of a leading professional services firm.
- Work with global team members around the firm on large internal comms projects
- Build strong relationships with practice/ Industry groups as well as senior Firm leadership to offer assistance and advice on their internal communications
- Editor of global pages and news section of company intranet, actively looking for content that tells a good news story or promotes high profile activities across the firm
- Enhance feedback and collaboration of company intranet materials for Partners
- Support and advise on Talent (people) communications around various projects
- Support and advise Diversity & Inclusion projects
- Deliver communications via our marketing automation platform – manage and own the distribution lists for various groups
- Support, and potentially lead, on internal and external social media activity
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant undergraduate University degree
- 5+ years experience in internal communications within a corporate communications department or demonstrable relevant agency experience acting as ‘in-house’ internal support for clients
- Ability to project manage, work with multiple colleagues as part of a global team, gather content and successfully brief and collaborate with design teams
- Experience managing conception, development and distribution of reports and newsletters
- Advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
Experience of working for global business, financial or professional services firms
Knowledge and skills:
- A global outlook
- A strong team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders, ideally within financial, law or professional services
- Ability to work across time zones and with different cultures
- Intellectually curious, interest/ability to learn new areas
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms and using content management systems
- Highly organised, calm and confident, able to manage multiple tasks.
- Professional, diplomatic, personable, reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on and helpful approach
- Competitive Market leading salary
For further details on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.