Vickerstock are currently looking for a Installation and Service Engineer for our client based in the greater Belfast area. The Installation and Service Engineer will report directly to the Operation Manager.
The installation and service engineer will be responsible for the following;
- All aspects of the installation, servicing and repairs of pumping, effluent and ancillary equipment.
- Installation of MEICA, mechanical, electrical, installation, control and automation equipment on NI Water’s water and wastewater treatment installations throughout Northern Ireland.
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of pumping and effluent treatment equipment on domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of working to RAMS in the water industry.
- Working to the procedures and completion of all documentation to comply with ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001; ISO 14001.
The installation and service engineer must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the water and wastewater treatment equipment
- Qualified in electrical installation and testing to the 17th Edition
- Instrumentation knowledge desirable
- Experience on NI Water Base Maintenance contracts
- Confined Space Training
- EUSR Water hygiene trained
- Clean driving license
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page