HR Generalist for multi national company based in Belfast
HR Job- HR Generalist
Our client a leading multinational firm based in Belfast City centre has a HR job opening for as HR Generalist to join their small but growing team. Reporting to the HR Lead for Ireland this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional to build on their generalist experience.
Working within a large multinational organization the successful candidate will have the ability to support the HR Manager on a variety of HR topics but will take ownership and responsibility for the Compensation & Benefits activity in the Dublin office, while also getting exposure to some exciting local and global initiatives.
Comp & Benefits:
- Ownership of processing & payment of monthly payrolls;
- Responsibility for monthly spreadsheet reports as required for payroll and related activity;
- Calculation & administration of monthly Pension, health insurance & other payroll related deductions including liaising with our external vendors;
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYE/NI rules, payroll processes, pensions, BIK and other additions and deductions etc.;
- Preparation of analytical reports for the business leaders as and when required- ensuring that the information is presented it in a visually clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to senior leadership level stakeholders;
- Guiding and supporting all level of staff members with employee relations, recruitment, inductions etc. – while acting as a point of contact to deal with queries professionally and confidentially;
- Supporting the development and implementation of effective HR policies and procedures, updating as and when required by legislation;
- Driving continuous improvement of HR processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- Undertaking and/or supporting any other ad-hoc HR projects which may include compensation analysis, training and development, employee relations intervention and ensuring legal compliance in all HR related practices;
- Ownership and participation across various HR projects, including Global HR Initiatives and legislative related activities (i.e. Brexit/TUPE/ GDPR) etc.
- Degree in HR (or related subject) or CIPD qualified, with 3+ years’ experience;
- Previous experience of working in a challenging HR department, with demonstrable exposure to Payroll and frequent reporting;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, Excel being of particular importance;
- Attention to detail and numeracy skills;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility with individuals of all levels;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints;
For more information on this HR Job or any other HR Jobs feel free to give me a call on 02890325325 or email me at the above address