Terex are expanding and are now recruiting for a HR Analyst to be based at our Dungannon site. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a global HR function within a market leading global organisation.
This resource is dedicated to supporting segment & field HR, and providing key support on enterprise wide HR projects which are rolled out across segments and businesses. The successful candidate will be deeply service oriented, forging excellent relationships and providing customer support to all levels, yet firmly driving all HR initiatives across the businesses. The role encompasses project work, the management of all aspects of data, systems and reporting from an HR perspective. This will include the provision of up to date and accurate information in key areas such as turnover, recruitment, training and monthly corporate KPIs. This role will also support the corporate HR team as required with ad-hoc requests. This is a great early entry level opportunity for an HR professional to develop and grow within the organization and gain exposure with individuals at all levels across our MP Locations globally.
- You will be responsible for producing reliable and comprehensive tailored metrics reports and strong analytics from various internal and external sources for each line of business to an agreed timetable and provide advice and guidance based on this analysis
- Work as part of the segment HR team to support the completion of all HR deliverables, with a key focus on the global requirements such as HR database accuracy & headcount reporting, Recruitment database maintenance and accuracy, oversight of the annual talent development and objective setting processes.
- To be a ‘go to’ team member for analytics requests, with the goal of turning data into actionable information.
- Maintain essential functions of the HR department – such as supporting global salary planning and annual local Bonus and sales commission processes, common job descriptions and other aspects which have synergies across the segment.
- Develop schedule of regular weekly and monthly reports based on the segment requirements such as headcount and headcount costs versus forecast, payroll, and budget, recruitment in the business, attrition, and reports on annual or one off projects and initiatives.
- Provide focus and ensure the HR leadership team across the segment meets regularly to discuss and agree actions and outcomes on various segment wide projects and deadlines.
- Interact and support a wide range of contacts world-wide, handling each with diplomacy
- Support the businesses to provide and manage team member initiatives, liaising with Corporate HR to deliver on regular programs such as service awards, tuition reimbursement and other projects
- Conduct and support investigations including Ethics point as required.
EXAMPLES OF POTENTIAL KEY PROJECTS
- Management of local bonus documentation, adherence to DOA and submission to meet corporate deadlines.
- Management of Sales Commission plans & MPIB as above.
- Monthly headcount analysis & comparison to HFM.
- Monthly review of new hire training completed.
- Site Onboarding via ICIMS
- Standardise site Off-boarding process across the MP Group
- Monthly updating of share point sites as required.
- Review of segment HR team support requirements.
- Monthly recruitment updates
- Segment HR dashboards
- Standard Assessment Process for recruitment & selection
- Standardized Inductions/Orientations
- Develop standard Site/BU KPIs
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPD qualified (or working towards) would be desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience encompassing a cross section of the work described above.
- Proven experience of extracting, manipulating and analysing large volumes of data (from one or more sources) including the ability to summarise key outputs from data analysis, highlighting trends or issues.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge in HR data management, manipulation and production of Management Information
- Report writing, including design, preparation and presentation of reports & building dashboards.
- HR Generalist experience would be a distinct advantage
Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail (essential).
- Advanced Excel and Word (including reports/macros/graphs).
-Advanced Formulas including vlookup;
-Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting;
-Conditional Formatting; and
- Ability to provide consultancy/offer solutions to data requirements and process “challenges”.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic HR knowledge including employment law, compensation & HRIS.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information
- Project management skills
- Action oriented
- Engaging / approachable
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Work comfortably within a matrix environment
The successful candidate will be offered an exciting opportunity within a global engineering organization that can offer excellent long term career prospects plus an attractive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this role please click the link below or visit the following website //terex-uk.jobs/ and select the relevant role from our website. Applicants must complete the relevant application form.
Closing date for applications is Monday 10th September at 9am.
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!