Excellent opportunity for HR Administrator (Maternity Cover) based in Antrim.
fe/18/21 – HR Administrator (Specific Purpose – Maternity Cover)
We are offering a salary range of £16,500 – £24,500 p.a., plus a fantastic benefits package including Performance Related Awards, 25 days annual leave plus 10 Statutory days and 2 Company days, pension, life assurance, permanent health insurance, free parking, and great training and development opportunities.
firmus energy is responsible for the construction and operation of a natural gas network of over 1,300km across 30 cities, towns and villages across Northern Ireland. As well as connecting over 35,000 customers across its own licensed area, firmus energy also competes in the competitive natural gas market in Greater Belfast, where it also supplies over 50,000 customers.
The future looks bright at firmus energy, and for those who are part of our team. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, together with comprehensive training and development programmes and the opportunity to excel in challenging and developing roles.
The role Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator will provide administrative support across all areas of the HR function. They will be actively involved in recruitment, employee lifecycle and administration, health and wellbeing, and learning and development activities.
- Provide support to the HR Manager across all areas of the HR function
- Be the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries, ensuring HR is a go-to function
- Ensure the HRIS database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Effectively coordinate the recruitment process, participating in interviews as required
- Assist in all Learning & Development Activities, proactively suggesting and sourcing appropriate providers Responsible for Monitoring and other Statutory Returns
- Coordinate engagement and wellbeing activities
- Assist in the development and delivery of Internal HR Workshops
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide advice and guidance on HR Policies and Procedures to all staff and internal committees
- Coordinate recruitment activities, including administration, monitoring and interviewing as required
- Become Super User of HR Information System, including administration and update of employee records
- Prepare monthly payroll transactions and liaise with payroll provider
- Prepare contracts of employment, change to Terms and Conditions letters and other confidential correspondence
- Create monthly reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Deliver induction presentations and other training as required
- Administration of pension, employee benefit, engagement and wellbeing schemes
- Coordination of all Learning & Development activities, monitoring feedback and records
- Coordination and delivery of Total Reward Statements
- Maintain CPD by attending relevant workshops and seminars
- Any other duties as directed by the HR Manager
- Either: Educated to third level in Human Resources or other relevant discipline plus 2 years’ experience in an HR environment;Or 5 years’ experience in an HR environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify improvement opportunities, generate ideas and assist in implementation of solutions
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Professional outlook, demonstrating first class communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills, and the ability to utilise to streamline processes
- In possession of, or working towards CIPD qualification
- Knowledge and awareness of Employment Law within Northern Ireland
- Experience in working with HRIS and Monitoring Systems
Applications (including a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria and a current CV) to be sent by clinking the APPLY NOW button by 5:00pm on Tuesday 25 September 2018.
Please quote reference number in application.
firmus energy is an equal opportunities employer