Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 1 week ago
Commercial Vehicle Mechanic - Nice company- good rates
My Client is a well-established, family run, vehicle repair company based in Newtownabbey. They have built up an excellent reputation within the industry for the repair, service and maintenance of all types of HGVs and cover all manufacturers. Due to increased workload from new contracts they need to recruit an experienced HGV Mechanic, this is a full-time permanent position.
Working as part of a team you will carry out the following: –
– Routine maintenance of Heavy Goods Vehicles.
– Complete routine safety inspections and associated completion of reports and job cards.
– Preparing vehicles for Public Service Vehicle (PSV).
– Servicing and preventative maintenance on HGV and light goods vehicles
– Repair all vehicles in line with company policy and legislative requirements.
– Comply with health and safety practices
Qualifications/Experience – The successful HGV Mechanic must have industry recognised qualifications, either City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 and hold a minimum of a full car driving licence. Class 1 or 2 driving licence would be beneficial.
Salary – Client is offering an hourly rate with be in region of £11.00 to £13.00 (negotiable depending on experience and HGV licence). Shift work every other week:- 7am-3pm / 2pm – 10pm . 28 days holiday per year, pension. Free parking.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source, please attach your CV using the apply link.
Staff Source Ltd is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients
Due to the high level of responses to our adverts we can only contact those applicants who demonstrate, from the information supplied in their CV, that they meet the short-listing criteria for this role.