Excellent opportunity for a Head of Marketing based in Belfast
Head of Marketing: Full time role, 37+
Salary negotiable depending on the experience of the ideal candidate.
An excellent opportunity for a driven marketing enthusiast to join our team. The Head of Marketing role holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Head of Marketing:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with the individual management teams to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing or a Business with marketing module degree
- Minimum 3 years’ post graduate experience in a core marketing role
- Knowledge of both brand marketing and digital marketing
- Budget management experience
- Experience in preparing reports
- Background in dealing with third party Design and Advertising Agencies
- Full valid driving licence
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV