Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Internal Business Developer based in Belfast
Graduate Internal Business Developer
As an Internal Business Developer you will work as part of the Vehicle CCTV & Telematics Sales Team to help drive our team’s success. You will play a vital role in liaising with the Field Sales Team & Management team to acquire new accounts. Full product and Sales training will be given so that you can use your new skills in Solution Selling to identify customer requirements, create quotations and demonstrate return on investment for Simplicity Group’s products & Services.
In this role you will use your technical training and product knowledge to demonstrate TomTom Telematics and Mantis Vehicle CCTV solutions via web demonstrations.
You will have the ability to develop and present business conclusions to a wide range of audiences based on your analysis. This role will provide the opportunity to learn a variety of sales skills and is a fantastic way to exploring a career in fast moving solution selling Sales environment.
- Simplicity Group pride themselves in being experts in Vehicle Telematics, CCTV and Telecom.
- The Company is approaching 10 years in business and are the largest provider of Fleet Telematics and Vehicle CCTV solutions in Ireland, serving over 1,500 customers with their solutions installed in over 15,000 vehicles.
- Simplicity Group is a leading designer and provider of Vehicle CCTV systems to the Haulage, Passenger Transport, Waste, Agricultural & Construction industries.
- Simplicity Group are a TomTom Telematics Platinum Partner and were awarded the Customer Service Award for the 2ndyear running of all TomTom Telematics Partners in UK & Ireland.
- Simplicity Group have also won awards for Innovation and Risk Management and have doubled our business year on year for the last 3 years.
- With offices in Belfast & Manchester, we currently employ over 50 staff and contractors across UK and Ireland.
- Identify key prospective targets within assigned prospect accounts and implement a contact strategy to secure appointments & Web demos with the decision makers
- Present Simplicity Group’s solutions to key contacts through Web demonstration meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Gain a thorough understanding of Simplicity Group’s competences and credentials, recognising vertical market priorities, industry issues, and hot topics, in addition to potential solutions and the ROI opportunities to be delivered.
- Provide feedback to the business on any key customer pinch points or issues relevant to our products
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business within the vertical market
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts with new customers in line with Simplicity Group’s pricing policy and that any variations are duly authorised
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to corporate standards, ensuring these are accurate and are tailored to the specific opportunity
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process; lead generations; needs analysis, value proposition, proposal negotiating, close and hand over to the Operations Team
- Build and manage sales pipeline, ensuring diligent and comprehensive utilisation of Salesforce to record account progress, business pipelines and order progress.
- Ensure all contact records and account plans are maintained and kept current using Salesforce
- Submit weekly & monthly sales forecast and reports as required
- Ensure all productivity and performance KPI’s are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues from other cross functional teams to leverage skills and seek buy in where appropriate to maximise sales success
- Maximise revenue and margin generation achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Present a professional and positive image of the business at all times
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A Degree at 2:2 or higher
- An interest in Vehicles & Technology
- I.T. Savvy on MS Office
- Possessing drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Simplicity Group are captured and explored
- Comfortable engaging with board directors of all disciplines to establish understanding of requirements and buy in
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to translate complex customer requirements into a Simple commercial offering
- Strong peoples skills, with the tenacity to push back where a deal is not suitable for the business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Full product training and development
- A structured progression path
- A starting salary of £20,000
- Uncapped commission
- A busy and fun office to work in with ongoing incentives
Salary: £20,000 ( Starting Salary ) OTE 35K
Job Type: Full-time
- A Degree of 2:2 or above (Required)
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
We are an equal opportunities employer