Excellent opportunity for Goods Inwards/Material Handler based in Dungannon.
Job Title: Goods Inwards/Materials Handler
Purpose: To assist with daily Supplier deliveries and day to day movement of materials between workshops.
- To take delivery of goods delivered, ensure they are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity. Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels
- Distribution of part to allocated locations and submit paperwork in a timely manner
- Perform general physical activities when loading, unloading products by hand or using forklift/material moving equipment
- Assist in maintaining storage area and carry out general yard duties
- Ensuring excellent standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Assist with store wide stock takes when required
- Ensuring established health and safety procedures are adhered to and PPE issued is worn and properly maintained
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident, articulate communicator and strong responsive interpersonal skills
- Well organised and methodical approach to goods storage and movement and administrative tasks
- To enjoy practical and manual work
- A good eye for detail
For a copy of the full job description please email your request to the HR department
If you feel you meet our criteria then please email your CV by clicking the Apply button below.