A Finance Analyst position is open within the Accounts Receivable Shared Service team in Belfast - this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within this expanding Shared Service Centre.
£12.20 per hour
A Finance Analyst position is open within the Accounts Receivable Shared Service team in Belfast – this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within this expanding Shared Service Centre.
- Finance responsibilities for cash functions, receivable administration, collection activities, country risk analysis, customer and dealer payment term administration, prepare corporate reports for external reporting
- Analysing relevant data, providing feedback, and influencing decisions
- Demonstrating knowledge and ability to independently handle business issues
- Demonstrating good communication skills with external dealers / customers as well as internal business partners
- Display a high degree of initiative and accountability
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in using Microsoft excel to prepare management reports
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant discipline e.g. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics and relevant finance experience
- Candidates with lesser or no qualification must demonstrate significantly more relevant experience.
Relevant experience should include:
- Experience supporting a receivable management system or the financial module of SAP (Mach1 or eSAP) or financial area of an equivalent ERP solution
- Experience discussing payment / invoice issues with customer, dealers & suppliers.
- Experience receiving and supporting queries through to resolution.
- Generating reports for review with Management using Microsoft excel
- Administrative and organisational skills to ensure timely processing of data
- A degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.
- Second European Language
Relevant to: Financial analyst, financial services, analyst, financed, finance, finance jobs NI, contract finance roles NI, finance role, Northern Ireland, New career, administration, caterpillar