Location UK / Dungannon Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
Financial Accountant- Market Leading Organisation - Dungannon- Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of a market leading organisation. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Financial Accountant to join the centralised accounting team. Reporting to the Financial Controller this is ideal opportunity to join an innovative business.
* Responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts and assisting with weekly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved
* Reconciliation of weekly accounts to monthly accounts
* Ensuring the administrative functions of invoicing and credit control operate accurately, smoothly and in line with procedures
* Review of monthly department costs with the relevant department managers and identification of areas of potential cost saving
* Preparation of bank reconciliations
* Reconciliation of inter-company balances
* Ensuring the financial policies and controls are adhered to throughout the site
* Completion and submission of grant claims
* Comparison of costs with other group companies
* Dealing and assisting with ad hoc projects as and when they arise
* Dealing with auditors and government agencies as required
* Ensuring that information is entered correctly on the system with regard to the Sales & Receivable and Purchases & Payable functions
* To assist in other admin functions / site departments in the event of absences in those departments
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified accountant ideally with some experience gained within a fast paced commercial environment. However would also suit an accountant making their first move from Industry.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information please contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or apply via the link on this page.