Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 7 days ago
Financial Accountant Location: Belfast Salary £ up to £37k
My client is an extremely well established and profitable organisation who have expanded significantly through acquisition. They are actively recruiting for a driven and ambitious Financial Accountant to strengthen the finance team. This is a excellent opportunity to join one of NI’s most successful organisations where you will learn first hand from an extremely commercial and talented Senior Management team.
– Preparation of monthly management accounts to given deadlines
– Duties involved in preparation of monthly management accounts to include:
– Valuation of stock
– Reconciliation of accounts with futures brokers
– Calculation and analysis of commodity trading margins
– Review of balance sheet control accounts and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
– Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
– Invoicing of sundry income
– Prepare and present timely Vat returns / other returns to government
– Assist in preparation of annual budgets
– Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
– Preparation of year end statutory accounts to given deadlines and responsibility for audit function
– Preparation of ad hoc financial analysis and business reports for management / shareholders
– Assist the Financial Controller in performing relevant duties
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with detailed experience in IFRS and accounts preparation. You are likely to have trained in a large firm and spent a period in industry You will be keen to build a successful career in a commercial organisation where there is significant scope for progression for talented accountants who display an interest in the business.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest talent in the market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.